What is the correct spelling for 10FEET?
This word (10Feet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 10FEET
- beet Mangel wurzel, the stock beet , sometimes grows to forty and fifty pounds' weight, if given room and proper cultivation.
- fat She was very fat .
- fate Place is no more to him than time; he is master of his fate .
- feat His great feat with a wolf is familiar to every school boy.
- fed He fed them with grain.
- fee He turned the box round and appeared to be reflecting; but next moment walked briskly into the bar and returned the dice to the drawer, with a small fee .
- feed "Never mind," I returned, "you must remember that there are twelve persons to feed , and we'll soon get away with all I've got here."
- feel 6. I feel that I shall not live long.
- felt She felt for his heart.
- fete But the joyous days of fete and pleasure at Quesnoy, at Paris, and The Hague were fast drawing to a close.
- feud There used to be some kind of a feud between the families.
- fiat Then Chitra dropped me in her Fiat car near the Panagal Park bus stop.
- fit If so, pray let him do as he thinks fit !"
- fleet The visit of the fleet to these countries was regarded as a compliment.
- foot "If it were only the foot , it would not matter.
- fort "Open the fort gate wide!
- fret But we didn't fret over past troubles, being so glad to get him back.
- ft The interior, 259 ft .
- meet "We ought to go back, and we shall soon meet them.
- Feet Dorn leaped to his feet.
- Fest Brown and Etheredge became engaged in May 2010, when Brown proposed during a performance at the Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Fees It is not fair to the people, who have but moderate fees for night-work, to keep them hour after hour beyond the time."
- FUT Ce fut la bataille de Steinkerque.