What is the correct spelling for 11OO?
This word (11Oo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 11OO
- boo Let me whisper sweet nothings into your ear, boo Now what you say? It's nothing Yeah, so what I'll do – The Warning by Eminem
- coo He'll smooth my hair, after I've lifted him from the crib into my bed, and bury his face in the hollow of my neck and kiss my cheek and pat my forehead and coo over me until I squeeze him so hard he has to grunt.
- goo Of course, it's true all of the old-timers on Xenon had been puffed at one time or another, but just to prevent a repeat performance, we all, including Prunella, wore that protective goo you people sent out to us a few years ago.
- io In Tiberius, Caligula, and Nero, some of this deterioration of character must be set down to the morbid strain in the Julio-Claudian line, with its hard and cruel pride, and its heritage of a tainted blood, of which Nero's father knew the secret so well.
- ko The sachem picked up his own rifle from where it leaned against the tree and handed it to him, while Wau-ko-mia-tan stood at the other end of the group, until the warrior, his ugly face glowing like that of a demon, stepped to his side.
- loo You will have time to-morrow and for many days to come to exchange views with Loo."
- moo We speak of a cow, not of a moo.
- ob The lower end of this strip is brought to a point where the water pours out and into the upturned ob-o'-fu, carrying with it the ka-cho' which happen to be in the swift current, the fish having been startled from their secure resting places by the fishermen who have gradually proceeded downstream overturning the stones.
- oh Oh, he could see all right.
- on I know, for I have been on it.
- OI Oi was only tellin' yez what the Justice-" A knock at the door interrupted him.
- BO And now, bo, hark to me sing!