What is the correct spelling for 11THAT?
This word (11That) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 11THAT
- accepts apology
- accepts gladly
- chat But on the other hand, it would be a pleasure to chat with you now and then.
- ghat "By a little and a little," he said, "we shall take possession of Ghat.
- hat The door opened and in came a man from the country: such a hat on his head!
- PHAT But phat that same is, I dunno!
- ta 8 Aponitolau and his wife decide to celebrate Sayang, but he goes first to take the head of old man Ta-odan.
- tat In fact, like an answer to his words, came through the woods the sound of a single rifle-shot, followed closely by the increasing rat-tat-tat of the mingled guns.
- teat The manner, however, by which he is finally educated into the mystery of suction, is by putting his allowance of milk into a large wooden bowl; the nurse then puts her hand into the milk, and, by bending her fingers upwards, makes a rude teat for the calf to grasp in his lips, when the vacuum caused by his suction of the fingers, causes the milk to rise along them into his mouth.
- th And you succeeded, Marika, though you little th-" He stopped abruptly, swayed a moment to and fro, then fell heavily forward with his head on the bosom of his friend.
- Thad Stop and think, Thad.
- thai "Thai wife is leading a double chin," says Jake.
- Than More than you'll ever know."
- Thar Give them things ter the boy, thar."
- That Yes, sirree; she did that.
- thaw Well, thought I, even if there be no more coal in the ship than what lies in the cook-house, enough fuel is here in the shape of casks, boxes, and the like to thaw me provisions for six months, besides what I may come across in the hold, along with the hammocks, bedding, boxes, and so forth in the forecastle, all which would be good to feed my fire with.
- thea Martin: Had Thea been one of those who are not interested in the study of men.
- theater Complete accomplishment of the motivating task within his own theater may come too late to meet the requirements of the common effort of the entire force.
- theta 34 Next Theta stands to the supreme- Who formed in number, sign, and scheme, The illustrious lights that are; And one addressed his saffron robe, And one, clad in a silver globe, Held rule with every star.
- threat It was a moment full of threat and intense crisis.
- throat Peter knew that it was all over and that there was no hope; there was a dreadful cold, hard pain in his throat, and he could scarcely see.
- thud Then there was a dull thud and afterward a curiously impressive silence.
- thwart Whatever its length, attach it to the thwart nearest you by a light strong line.
- What "You don't know what you say-" "I do, I do.