What is the correct spelling for 11YEAR?
This word (11Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 11YEAR
- bear I bear his name.
- dear "There's a man, Sue, dear .
- ear Put it to your ear , and listen to the sound of the sea.
- fear "Do not fear ," laughed the other.
- gear "Now you get out to the ship as soon as you got your gear ," he said, "and that young feller'll go with you in the boat."
- hear You hear that, Carnaby dear?
- lear In every page of "The Merry Wives of Windsor" we recognize Shakespeare not less palpably than in "King Lear ."
- near 5331. Could you have got it better at any other place near you?
- pear See there, it was there by the pear -tree that you said good-by to me, when you went to the war.
- rear Upon seeing what had happened she fled to the rear with a report of the situation at the front.
- sear Following the pointing finger, Dick's eyes fell upon words that seemed to sear his eyeballs as he read, "Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."
- tear Do go on, Adolphine; I don't know what's the matter with you nowadays, but I have to tear the words out of your mouth."
- wear Of course, I can't wear it."
- yaw Here's a poor lad that is willing to make atonement for his offence; and an that woan't satisfie yaw , offers to fight yaw fairly.
- yea Yea and go softly!
- yeah "Sorry, George, but-" "Yeah.
- year "It is just a year and six months since Mrs. Penn and Jamie went away," he said.
- yearn Even then, young as I was, the smile with which he occasionally bent to her, made my heart yearn with a strange desire that I, too, might be so smiled upon.
- years 1134. But that was a good many years ago?
- yew The house was surrounded by thick yew -trees, which grew up almost to the windows.
- Ya When the cabin was empty, she shut the door and Ya -nei came out.
- Ye Shure, young gintleman, I'll be after lovin' ye, and fightin' for ye, and seein' that no harm comes to ye, all the days of my life!
- Yer Here comes his boy back an' says, 'I'm Peter Junior, and yer son.
- Your And what is your grandmother doing?