What is the correct spelling for 12THE?
This word (12The) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 12THE
- Che The lady was delighted, and Barty and mademoiselle sang the duet in capital style to the mamma's accompaniment: "guarda che Bianca luna," etc.
- he He ain't goin' to stay long.
- te There was Ta Te, who occupied a pagoda enclosure with some eighty men, and was attacked by our mounted infantry.
- tee Coming to the visual place of audience, a mat was spread for me to sit down upon, and Tee left me to go and bring the king.
- th I am with much respect, Sir, your most obedient, humble servant, Th: Jefferson.