What is the correct spelling for 13YEAR?
This word (13Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 13YEAR
- bear "I can't bear to do it.
- dear "Nothing, dear , it's all right now.
- ear "She brought-" Bernard was speaking softly into her ear --"a little boy-baby.
- fear "Have no fear ," said the Queen.
- gear One morning, a couple of days after their arrival at Sidcotinga Station, the white boys were sitting in the sand with their backs against the wall of the horse-gear room, which threw a narrow patch of shade over them, when Yarloo came up.
- hear Did you hear what he said to her?
- lear In the Lear of Shakspeare we have speeches from a Kentish clown.
- near "It is near the time-quick, quick!
- pear In another minute they had reached the pear -tree.
- rear She spoke fast and low, gazing fixedly at the door in the rear .
- sear If the word With seasonable softness touch the soul And, where the parts are ulcerous, sear them not By any rudeness.
- tear He would tear it out and break it into a dozen pieces.
- wear Tea seems to wear better in the woods.
- yaw But I am teaching her to say "yes" instead of "yaw."
- yea Again he speaks of "the land of darkness and the shadow of death," and says: "Man dieth, and wasteth away: yea , man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
- yeah "I told you how there's no clear path-" "Yeah, yeah , you told me.
- year They's only Eppleby, an' he won't be home Thanksg'vin this year .
- yearn By this creative power they shall come to understand how I, their heavenly Father, love them, and yearn over them, and by their dependence as children upon their parents they shall learn to depend upon and trust me.
- years I've been thinking so for years .
- yew "Passen thinks it's over there by the yew -tree-but he's wrong.
- Ya The kap'-i-ya ceremony follows - among the rich this marriage ceremony occupies two days, but with the poor only one day.
- Ye Fu' loud I hear ye lie.
- Yer I doubt if yer can stand much more of it."
- Your Before your time, I think.