What is the correct spelling for 15THE?
This word (15The) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 15THE
- he "Pauvre Madame," he said.
- te The Benedicite was first placed in the English Prayer Book in the year 1549, to be sung as an alternate to the Te Deum.
- tee That same day, on the seventh tee of the Elite course, Toots promised to marry Ripley two weeks from Wednesday.
- th Shut up and git back on th' job, quick!
- thai In a littar the Kyng thai lay, And redyit thame and held thar way, That all thair fayis mycht thame se; 172 Ilk man buskit in his degre, To ficht gif thai assalyheit war. In myddis thame the King thai bair, And yheid about hym sarraly, 176 And nocht full gretly can thame hy. The Erll, and thai that with him war, Saw that thai buskit thame to fair; And saw how with so litill affray 180 Thai held furth with the King thar way, Reddy to ficht quha walde assale, Thair hertis all begouth to fale, And in pes let thame pas thar way, 184 And till thair hous hame went thai.
- thaw To-day especially, being a day of a great thaw, a distance of two miles here in this region where so many of our poor soldiers are doomed to exist, is equal to a distance of at least ten miles elsewhere-it is such heavy going.
- She She ran, instead of walking slowly, whenever she was out of her mother's sight.
- Thar "Thar ain't no Mrs. Twine," replied the boy, "she's Mrs. Buzzy.
- Che "Jonas, as long as it's not the Na-che that's hurt-" "Coming, boss, coming!"