What is the correct spelling for 16THE?
This word (16The) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 16THE
- he He knew he could not take the girl with him.
- te There is a beautiful tradition that the Te Deum Laudamus was composed under inspiration and recited alternately by Ambrose and Augustine immediately after the latter had been baptized.
- tee But man will have his stimulant, and the tee -totaller, who protests against all stimulants, seeks his in his tea and coffee.
- th "She is too old, no one will take her," was th e reply, but a Detective present, knowing a little about th e Salvation Army, stepped forward and explained to th e magistrate th at he did not th ink th e Salvation Army refused any who applied.
- thai With mate cher the assalt thai left, And till thar innys went in hy 795 And set thar wachis hastely. And hopin if I should die, before I'm high That they bury me in 50 pounds of chocolate thai – Deep Down by Brotha Lynch Hung
- thaw And their own sweet little faces were already dissolved in tears; so that their father, seeing what strange things occasionally happen in this every-day world, felt not a little anxious lest his children might be going to thaw too!
- She She was not afraid of Gratton.
- Thar "I guess ye wouldn't find it very safe thar, Miss.
- Che He saw them, stopped, and began playing "Che faro?"