What is the correct spelling for 17YEAR?
This word (17Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 17YEAR
- bear I can't tell you how I want you-but I'm afraid you could not face what you would have to bear with me."
- dear "My dear Lord Quorn!
- ear She was checked by the entrance of an old servant, who whispered something in her ear .
- fear You do not even fear Mzimu!"
- gear "I doot, sir, that's a' settled already," replied the widow, smiling, "although there's but little gear in the case.
- hear Deirdre did not hear him.
- lear Philadelphia, May 6, 1794. This is a letter written to Mr. Lear when the latter was in England.
- near The end was very near .
- pear In the Philippines the fruit grows to the size of a small pear .
- rear The big voice of a white man on a black horse in the rear was heard from time to time giving orders which were at once obeyed.
- sear He gripped Nick's shoulder as they rode, and glared into his eyes as if to sear them with his own.
- tear "Tear them up, then," he said sharply.
- wear Jo-si-ah said I might wear 'em if I liked; but they're too fine for me.
- yaw Yaw, dot ish vot I dinks.
- yea Yea, I am gone: I am gone my ways.
- yeah "Yeah," he said again.
- year It will last you for a year even."
- yearn Would it were possible I might return, Unto that vanished land whence I was torn, There, there alone to live my heart doth yearn , To live, to love, to die."
- years But these people here will still be at work on this same triangle years after I am dead, if they have anybody to teach them."
- yew Five years ago Anthony had brought a beautiful iron gate from Venice that fitted into the archway, cut through the yew hedge and leading to the drive.
- Ya I followed Marya with my eyes; she turned round and made me a last sign.
- Ye "Will ye read it, dear?
- Yer That's what I call lettin' yer 'magination run away with ye."
- Your Will you go up to your room?