What is the correct spelling for 1940TIES?
This word (1940Ties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 1940TIES
- dis You does dis foh me an' I ain't a-goin' to fo'get what I owe you for it.
- tie "I should not have offered the boys dear old Raggedy Ann to tie on the tail of the kite!
- tied But down near the inlet, where a boat was tied , Rose was having trouble with Laddie.
- tier Thus, and in this wise did Keraunus and the tailor converse, while the assistant plaited up Arsinoe's hair with strings of false pearls that she had brought with tier , and fitted and pinned on her the costly white and blue silk robes of an Asiatic princess.
- Tars The famous and splendid Succube is only the best of them, and though all are more or less tarred with the brush which tars so much of French literature, though the attempt to write in an archaic style is at best a very successful tour de force, and represents an expenditure of brain power by no means justifiable on the part of a man who could have made so much better use of it, they are never to be spoken of disrespectfully.
61 words made from the letters 1940TIES
3 letter words made from 1940TIES:014, 019, 041, 049, 091, 094, 104, 109, 10e, 10s, 140, 14e, 190, 19e, 1st, 401, 409, 40s, 410, 490, 901, 904, 90s, 910, 940, e40, est, i10, ie9, ies, s40, s41, s90, se1, set, sit, t14, tie.
4 letter words made from 1940TIES:0149, 0194, 0419, 0491, 0914, 0941, 1049, 104s, 1094, 109e, 1490, 1904, 1940, 41st, 4901, 91st, s104, site, ties.
5 letter words made from 1940TIES:1490s, 1940s, 401st, 491st.