What is the correct spelling for 1980SW?
This word (1980Sw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1980SW
- saw As soon as Jennariello saw the monster, he began to lay about him right and left with a Damascus blade which he had hidden under his cloak; and he struck one blow so furiously that it cut in halves a post of the King's bed, at which noise the King awoke, and the dragon disappeared.
- say "Don't say 'how irrational'; say 'how Elizabeth.
- see The merchant could see that there was no chance of getting out of it, and, visibly excited, handed the little roll over to Heideck.
- show And perhaps not even progress could have dared, in less excited times, so grossly to insult the chaste spirit of the German people; but the social atmosphere had been made so foul by the abominations of the election, and the spirits of impurity had reigned so absolutely during the canvass in behalf of common schools, that this immoral show was suffered to parade without opposition.
- six The King had already been married once, and had by his first wife, seven children, six boys and a girl, whom he loved better than anything else in the world.
- such He thought at first the remark was made seriously, and he began to upbraid them for venturing on such daring experiments.
- 1980s Agitation for independence during the 1980s and early 1990s has dissipated.
- says He says, Captain, that he knows the pool and village; but he has never been up the small creek that you speak of.