What is the correct spelling for 1CENT?
This word (1Cent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 1CENT
- bent All the Westcotts-" He bent over the bed and took her hand and kissed it.
- cant Muller felt that this was none of the whining cant people in authority among the Boers find it desirable to adopt.
- celt And having lived immersed in art till you're forty, you return to the Catholic Celt !
- cent It is pretty hard going about without a cent of money in your pocket.
- center This time Eugenia took the place of honor in the center , while each hand clasped one of her companions.
- cert Damages a dead cert .
- dent Their son, Edward Linthicum Dent , inherited the place.
- gent A reverend gent is with her, who has charge of her, and says he is her brother."
- kent I fancy Kent will do well enough without me.
- lent Therefore I have lent him to the Lord; as long as he lives he shall be lent to the Lord."
- pent On that sorrowful, august occasion that pent up, solitary fowl deposited two eggs in her softly lined nest.
- rent For, if it suits you, we must rent it at once."
- scent We therefore continued our course, hoping that they would not scent us out.
- send They will send for me when they hear that I'm bad.
- sent I shall then know where I shall be sent ."
- tent The two girls, Nelatha and Si'Wren, being naturally shy and industrious, counted themselves privileged to work together in the shelter of the spice tent .
- vent They were trying to frighten him from giving vent to his only method of showing his patriotism.
- Can't Can't you see that you are?"
- Went "I must speak now," he went on.
- CENTS He had in his pocket twenty cents. I promote self-defense not dollars and cents. Kick it with scholars and pimps; you just the last part over the fence; – Chamber Music by xzibit