What is the correct spelling for 1CUT?
This word (1Cut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1CUT
- but But what will you?
- cat Val had told him to be sure and find the cat, and bring it back with him.
- cot Hastily blowing out the light, he threw himself upon the narrow cot, and drew over him the two thin blankets.
- cud I didna see onything o' the family, for I had my denner and my wine and 'a thing human stammack cud desire served up till me i' my ain room.
- cue All that this tells them is that on some given cue they are to enter and work opposite so-and-so, and are, in turn, to give an agreed-upon cue to bring on such-and-such a performer.
- cult Though pride of race is evident in the dominant Gaelic stock, their national sentiment centres not in the race, but altogether in the country, which is constantly personified and made the object of a sort of cult.
- cup Both ladies advised us to take a cup of chocolate.
- cur "I never liked the little cur, d-n him!
- curt Then she began, encouraged by his curt negative, to pour out to him how that Neforis, by the desire of the physician who had lately been to see her, had decided on sending her, Eudoxia, away with her granddaughter to enjoy better air under the roof of a friend of the leech's; they were to go this very day, or to-morrow at latest.
- cut I cut myself off even from news.
- cute The doll is dressed ever so cute, and is just as clean as when she got it, in spite of her father being such a hoggy-looking man.
- cwt Here he would often sit and help Meares make dog pemmican out of seal meat-they made about 8 cwt.
- gut Treue Liebe ist so gut, Dass sie stete Freude leiht Treuem Herzen allezeit.
- hut If you and the others will come over to the hut this evening I will go on with that yarn I was just beginning."