What is the correct spelling for 1EFFECTIVE?
This word (1Effective) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 1EFFECTIVE
- defective What one first notices in defective minds is the unconditional universality of their remarks.
- effect "I was just going to say something quite different to the same effect ," said Kew.
- effected She had effected nothing but the exposure of her person to the freckled paws of a policeman.
- effective The effective diameter therefore will be, 4.5 in.
- effectively There was but one way of reaching him effectively .
- elective Before the year 1060, Sweden is an Old Teutonic state, certainly of later form and larger compass than the earliest of such, but with its democracy and its elective kingdom preserved.
- Effecting The mode of effecting this, as it is practised in Ceylon, is no doubt imitated, but with considerable modifications, from the methods prevalent in various parts of India.
39 words made from the letters 1EFFECTIVE
4 letter words made from 1EFFECTIVE:cite, cive, efif, eif1, evi1, evit, fete, fief, fife, five, itv1, teff, tevi, tiff, tive, vice.
5 letter words made from 1EFFECTIVE:citee, civet, etive, evict, ivete.
3 letter words made from 1EFFECTIVE:ecf, ect, eec, eff, eft, etc, eve, fee, ff1, fit, ice, ifc, tec, tee, tic, tie, vet, vie.