What is the correct spelling for 1GRAM?
This word (1Gram) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 1GRAM
- cram But it is difficult to cram all this into the few short weeks allowed to most of us.
- cream "I'd have ice-cream if I were you. Take a load off, take your shoes off, here's the sugar and the cream" Cooky's been to war and Lila's been to Denver And both of them are casualties of someone else's dream – Cooky and Lila by Dr. Hook
- dram We are told that the East End dram -drinker has developed a new taste; it is for fusil-oil.
- grab The old man is in his state-room, waiting for a chance to rush out and grab him, but I am afraid that move on the Confederate's part will knock the whole thing in the head.
- grad Tata 2038 6×6 vehicle platform also stands qualified by the Indian Army for GRAD BM21 Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher (MBRL) application after rigorous field firing evaluation trials.
- gram 200; Smith's New Gram .
- gran Then the right reverend prelate, the Archbishop of Gran , took the holy oil, and anointed the noble child, King; and the dress of cloth of gold, such as is worn by kings, was put on the noble child; and the archbishop took the holy crown and placed it on his head; and thus he, King Albrecht's son, gran dson of the Emperor Sigismund, who throughout all holy Christendom is recognized as King Lassla, was crowned at Weissenburg by the Archbishop of Gran , with the holy crown, on Whitsunday.
- gray And the gray came back steadily.
- grim He came back toward the desk, grim -faced and very quiet.
- grime Now, if you young people will excuse me, I shall remove the grime of toil, and return like a giant refreshed.
- grimm From its mention in Anglo-Saxon poetry, Grimm would infer the familiarity of the Saxon race with the whole story.
- grimy The tourists were delighted, and, before departing, dropped a silver coin into his grimy but exquisitely shaped palm.
- groom The gardener-groom vanishes, and appears again on the water, looming large in a boat.
- guam She had been nearly wrecked on the reef during the gale when we were on the island; and Captain Hawkins, believing that we had been lost, stood for Guam , where he had been detained for want of proper workmen and fresh hands.
- GLAM Now passed the time till it came to Yule-eve; then Glam got up and straightway called for his meat.
- Grammy In December 2017, Amber Galactic was nominated for a Swedish Grammy Award in the category Best rock/Metal.
- grams Fully grown females that are not pregnant weigh, most typically, a little less than 250 grams while fully grown adult males average a little more than 300 grams .