What is the correct spelling for 1INFORM?
This word (1Inform) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1INFORM
- infirm To combine these two attitudes until she should declare herself was by no means an easy task, but she looked neither near nor far in scrutiny until she stood, mumbling and infirm, beneath the shutter.
- info Also use man if a program doesn't yet have an info page.
- inform The poor child had at first felt terribly ashamed because she had betrayed the deep interest she felt in Gustave; but she was unable to control the emotion which had seized her when she thought that Cherami had come to inform her of his death.
- informal It is not good taste to keep late hours at an informal dance.
- informed "I'm going on to the bluff in half an hour," he informed her.
- informer The offer of that reward would have made us tremble if our leader, precisely the one who alone had no interest in turning informer, had not been a patrician.
- uniform He never had a uniform!
- informs He also informs us, that the Thought is at once natural, soft, passionate, and simple.