What is the correct spelling for 1IT?
This word (1It) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1IT
- at We don't sell them in Lerwick at all.
- bit But that doesn't matter a little bit.
- ct Yale College Library New Haven, Ct.
- fit If a man buys an article that does not fit him, and he comes back to me with it, I will take it from him and sell him another, or give him the cash.
- i'd I'd like to go over on it!
- ia 6465. Were you paid by Mr. Anderson for the kelp you had made, or did Maria Sandison get the money for you?
- il Chapter 15 Tuesday, April 7 8:13 P.M. What a day!
- in She was in want of rest, so she said.
- io I am Paul Mario, yes.
- ir These syllables, prefixed, to English nouns or adjectives, generally reverse their meaning; as in in-justice, il-legality, im-partiality, ir-religion, ir-rational, in-secure, in-sane.
- iv See Count Gismond 1842 iv.
- kit And I'm so glad Kit has a big dog, for I didn't think her looking well."
- lit Oliver lit a pipe.
- mit By Chiminy, I want no friends-you shoot me der ear off, and I fights mit you good and blenty.
- nit The feast of thanks was for many years appointed with equal frequency upon "Tusday com seuen-night," or "vppon Wensday com fort-nit."
- pit It was, I suspect, a plan of Sitwell's to pit us against each other.
- sit Why, you couldn't sit still and rest if you tried!"
- ti It professed a high-minded regard for his welfare, and added that although the one who was inspiring the communication had been careful to avoid seeing him on the occasion of his entry into Ti-foo, it was impossible for her not to be impressed by the dignity of his bearing.
- ut The prominent words of the passage were,- Men' servasse ut essent qui me perderent?
- wit They talk with her as with their equal in wit-" "Why, and so she is!"
- Cit Then I take my young Cit in hand, tell him all about the good thing and get him worked up till he goes and takes an examination.
- Git It was gey cute an'll git ye a job, I'll bate."
- I'm I have not told you my way yet, but I'm coming to it when the man's gone."
- It You can make it.
- Its Another thing is, that if a line was lost, and its value paid to another person who had found it, we could see by this book when it was paid.
- T "But T-S," I added, "I don't believe he'll sign any contract."
- Ot For the last few minutes, indeed, these two mysterious individuals had never taken their eyes off Julot.
- HIT Quod I. `No? why?' quod he. `For hit Were impossible, to my wit, – House Of Fame, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- ZIT Tho thay tretid an xiiij nyzt And zit accorde they ne myzt.