What is the correct spelling for 1KG?
This word (1Kg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1KG
- ag International organization participation: AfDB, AG (observer), AsDB, Australia Group, BIS, CCC, CE, CERN, EBRD, ECE, ECLAC, EIB, ESA, EU, FAO, G- 8, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IEA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Inmarsat, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), ISO, ITU, LAIA (observer), MTCR, NACC, NAM (guest), NATO, NEA, NSG, OAS (observer), OECD, OSCE, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNMIBH, UNU, UPU, WCL, WEU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO, ZC
- keg "I'm saying that you can't put a gallon of water in a full keg of wine.
- ko Ay pangarap ko At kahit na anong mangyari Narito para sa 'yo Na kasama mo – Kaibigan by Sarah Geronimo
- G I'm always going to be the same ol' G Are you leaving or stayin' with me? Tell me – Final Warning by Aaliyah
- K You know that everything's O.K. It's just sometimes I wake at night All alone and see your face Oh, thousands feel the same but the night-time falls away – Death II by pulp
- CG Finally, contrary to the conventional view of a ruler who neglected Egypts international relations, Akhenaten is known to have initiated at least one campaign into Nubia in his regnal Year 12, where his campaign is mentioned in Amada stela CG 41806 and on a separate companion stela at Buhen.