What is the correct spelling for 1LB?
This word (1Lb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1LB
- ab I say, if the Court please, that the course of an external sovereignty, in these intestine quarrels, turns upon the point whether it will give its sanction to an intrusion upon the peace of the world by an inchoate nation, and I am trying to consider that question as if our Government had passed judgment upon it ab extra; and I say that the action of our Government shows that we do not intend to recognize it as something that should be allowed to go on. These considerations, as to any recognition by this Court of rights derivable from quasi, pretended, nascent, public powers, would induce this Court to follow the decision of the Government, in case we were judging of the question as a controversy between parts of another nation.
- la Pass the greenery, tweedle lee, tweedle la Layin' in my spa, takin' off my Heina's bra – You Know My Name (Remix) by South Park Mexican
- lb Take out the fleshy part of a leg of veal, about 1 lb.
- le Follow Pierre le Rouge?
- li I took ly and li and lo, and did the same way with all the letters.