What is the correct spelling for 1OT?
This word (1Ot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1OT
- at What are you at?" That's where it's at An' I like it like that – I Like It Like That by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
- bot 184 In all that tym wes the Persy, With a full sympill cumpany, In Turnberyis castell lyand; For the King Robert sua dredand, 188 That he durst nocht ysche out to fair, Fra thine to the castell of Air, That than wes full of Inglismen; Bot lay lurkand as in a den, 192 To the men of Northumberland Suld cum armyt, and with strang hand, Till convoy him till his cuntre.
- cot Though it was late when Captain Comyn entered his own quarters, he did not at once throw himself on the army cot that stood against the whitewashed wall.
- ct If the CT scan is negative but a ruptured aneurysm is still suspected based on clinical findings, a lumbar puncture can be performed to detect blood in the cerebrospinal fluid.
- dot You mark my words, Dot Winthrop.
- hot If it had been hot elsewhere, what had it been in Archey Road?
- Got You got to know?"
- Wot Who told you wot was in my mind?
- ET The Vicomte d'Halluys did not come as he promised with the eight hundred pistoles he lost to you at vingt-et-un.