What is the correct spelling for 1S?
This word (1S) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 1S
- as I didn't write to you about it, because I wanted to put it off as long as I could.
- bs (2) Set up standards of quality for goods and services, and prepare and promote the general adoption of British Standards and schedules in connection therewith and from time to time to revise, alter and amend such standards and schedules as experience and circumstances require— BSI Royal Charter, Faller and Graham Formally, as per the 2002 Memorandum of Understanding between the BSI and the United Kingdom Government, British Standards are defined as: "British Standards" means formal consensus standards as set out in BS 0-1 paragraph 3.
- cs Between 3 and 9 March 1889, the prefabricated ironwork and timber making up the building for the cable station was transported to Broome as deck cargo on the CS Seine.
- es Ist es nicht ganz entzuckend!
- ks PIE *ks, *kʷs, *gs, *gʷs > PII *kš > Middle Indo-Aryan kh-, -kkh- PIE *dʰgʷʰ, *gʰs, *gʷʰs > PII *gʱžʱ > Middle Indo-Aryan gh-, -ggh- PIE *tḱ; *ǵs, *ḱs > PII *tć, *ćš > Middle Indo-Aryan ch-, -cch- PIE *dʰǵʰ, *ǵʰs > PII *ȷ́ʱžʱ > Middle Indo-Aryan jh-, -jh-
- Y's Then I am afraid, Miss Fanny, I must give it against you; for I believe I know Mary's opinion already, and I perfectly agree with her.
- NS It is an operating subsidiary of the Norfolk Southern Corporation (NS), running southwest from Chattanooga (where it connects with the similarly owned Cincinnati, New Orleans and Texas Pacific Railway) to New Orleans through Birmingham and Meridian.
- GS Several research groups have developed "gait scores" (GS) to objectively rank the walking ability and lameness of broilers.
- HS Captain Burl Ives Ark (1958, Decca DL 8587)Old Time Varieties (1958, Decca DL 8637)Australian Folk Songs (1958, Decca DL 8749)A Lincoln Treasury (contains Lonesome Train: A Musical Legend) (1959, Decca DL 9065)Cheers (Burl Ives album) (1959, Decca DL 8886