What is the correct spelling for 1TEST?
This word (1Test) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1TEST
- air ships
- best "But I have not quite made up my mind as to the best course," said Richard Maule.
- deist He was actually a Deist.
- DIST There wasna a thing oot o' it's place, nor an air o' dist, nor the sma'est disorder to be seen!
- Dost Dost thou know that?
- DST I am truly anxious and impatient to See you and I wish to have as much of your company as possible; indeed my Dst H. I feel for you the fondest and tenderest affection the human Heart is capable of and I ever am with the firmest attachment my Dst Love "most Sincerely, Faithfully "and most affectionately yours "Sunday Evening, June 10, 1792" "M.D. "I was extremely sorry I had not the pleasure of seeing you to-day, indeed my Dst Love it was a very great disappointment to me as every moment of your company is more and more precious to me now your departure is so near.
- dust After that, Gebhr would come rushing up, and before he ran ten paces he also would bite the dust.
- est Thus the merry work progresses, as it must progress forsooth, While these pioneers are sharp and firm and wary,- And the Congo is reluctantly compelled to own the truth Of that motto "Laborare est orare."
- jest He says that his own grief has made him feel kindly towards others; and that he is like a blind man, who though needing a hand to lead him, can still jest with his friends, take children on his knee and play with them, and dream of the sky he can no longer see: "His inner day can never die, His night of loss is always there."
- lest Not to marry, of course; that, under present conditions, would never do; but to make sure of Betty, lest some one come and steal into her heart before his return.
- nest Chickadee's nest was there somewhere.
- pest Mr. Wilks saw them too, and, turning if anything a shade paler, supported himself by the door-pest.
- rest Jesus Himself indeed did not rest upon this testimony.
- set Set it away to get cold.
- tet "She lie as tet as a toornail," thought Watty; and he tried to hold his breath as he waited for the bear to come.
- TUTS Tuts, tuts, he said reprovingly, it's the foolish boy that Edward is.
- Yest I'm so sorry she couldn't come 'n' see it all, the beautiful flowers 'n' trees 'n' the soft grass you c'n tumble on 'n' turn summersets as they did yest'day.
- zest She would not have confessed outwardly to even a casual interest in Transley, but inwardly she admitted that the promise of another meeting with him gave zest to the prospect.