What is the correct spelling for 20YEAR?
This word (20Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 20YEAR
- act as though
- act as witness
- act beneath oneself
- bear That surely is not the bear!
- dear "Oh, yes, my dear, you will.
- ear The voices were loud, and forced themselves upon my ear.
- fear She had never been in fear of a man before.
- gear These men, as well as the others, own their boats and gear.
- hear You can hear them."
- lear For an ordinary reader, these states and attributes are more real in Hamlet or Lear than in his own direct experience, because in Hamlet and Lear he can see them with the eye and intelligence of genius.
- near Miss Cresswell was near her.
- pear The general shape of the nest is that of a pear.
- rear In his rear there was a wood.
- sear She held both my shoulders, her great beautiful eyes seeming to search my soul, which the tears that trembled on her lashes appeared to sear as if they had been drops of molten lead.
- tear She wasn't even sure that wasn't a tear.
- wear "Elsie," she said, "you are to wear my flowers.
- Ya On the west side of the vegetable yard was the adjoining garden of a pawn shop called Yamashiro-ya.
- yaw "He that hath yaws to yaw, let him yaw," is the rendering which an Anglophobiac clergyman gave of the familiar scripture, "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."
- Ye All he could say was- 'I am obliged to ye, sir.
- yea Yea, the darkness is no darkness with Thee, but .
- yeah "Yeah, Ally, if you ask me, it sounds like it was a lucky break in more than one way.
- year He was a fisherman last year.
- yearn Theodore, said I, I am not here to yield to the delight of your conversation, much as I yearn to do so.
- years As if I had how many years?
- Yer "I'll show yer who's master here!
- yew A lawn, interspersed with trees, stretched in front towards the gate, flanked by two stately Norway firs, while a sombre old yew almost touched some of the upper windows with its wide-spreading branches.
- Your 8898. Do you get that from your neighbours?