What is the correct spelling for 25LBS?
This word (25Lbs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 25LBS
- bs But the poor A. Bs .
- lb Our price for 2-lb.
- Les He has no sense of humour comme tous les Allemands.
- lobs I wish I had space to describe the whole match; how the captain stumped the next man off a leg-shooter, and bowled slow lobs to old Mr. Aislabie, who came in for the last wicket.
- OBS She looked up in her companion's face, and her expression became politely fond as she thought how uncouth he was, for in Florence's eye Noble Dill was truly rare, exquisite, and unfamiliar; and she believed that he was obs, too, whatever that meant.
- LABS "We're supposed to be told that in the briefing over at the C.C. of E. labs in"-he glanced at his watch-"half an hour.
- ALBS Dalmatics of plush make breeches for him who had none; linen albs will clip into shirts for the Defenders of the Country: old-clothesmen, Jew or Heathen, drive the briskest trade.