What is the correct spelling for 29OCT?
This word (29Oct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 29OCT
- act No. But you do see we couldn't act otherwise?
- coat "But you-" "I'm ready except my coat and hat."
- coot He did not give the expected coot, but came through the forest glade silently and with a halting step.
- cot They cot no money to pribe you, to dreat you!"
- cote The hymn he had mockingly sung the night he had been done to death at the Cote Dorion sang in his senses now, an ever-present mockery: "On the other side of Jordan, In the sweet fields of Eden, Where the tree of life is blooming, There is rest for you.
- ct I have heard him at other times relate how he used so sit in some coffee-house there, and turn M-- 's "C-r-ct-c-s" into ridicule for the diversion of himself and of chance comers-in.
- oat "I'll watch you," offered Elsie, as she set her Doll on top of a big oat box.
- oct As soon as the fishing is done they get some money to clear off their current expenses, and to pay their hired men; and then about October or November they get a final settlement, when the season's transactions are settled for.
- oft He listened for a few minutes to the oft-repeated story, then exclaimed, "Why, sir, 'tis surely Woodyates you be talking about!"
- opt Well, no, he said, I didn't co-opt mathematics.
- otc In the modern banking industry collateral is mostly used in over the counter (OTC) trades.
- out What has all come out?
- Ot Julot and Berthe looked with the rest.
- OCR However, unlike the DRC the OCR system is based only on collision reactions and not on chemical reactions.
- JCT By 2008 Norfolk Southern no longer used the line into Buffalo and leased it to the Buffalo & Pittsburgh, who now use it to reach their Main Line in Machias, NY; this allowed the B&P to abandon and remove their old Third Subdivision (ex B&O) line between O
- ONT Lundy's Lane Historical Association: Mr. J. Jackson, Superintendent Queen Victoria Park, Secretary, Niagara Falls, Ont.
- ACCT Well I was wild to go just for something to do but I been haveing trouble with my ears lately probably on acct.