What is the correct spelling for 2B?
This word (2B) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 2B
- ab And it did seem wise to the Master Monstruwacan, and unto me, that if any should find the Lesser Redoubt, they must surely do so somewhere within the mighty Valley; but whether The Road that led into the West, where was the Place of the Ab-humans, should bring me to it, I had no knowing; nor whether it might lie on the Northward way.
- ba "B, a, ba; B, e, be-babe!
- bb Romanian Christmas Carols, Sz, 57, BB 67 (Hungarian: Román kolindadallamok) is a set of little colinde, typical Christmas songs from Romanian villages, habitually sung by small groups of children, adapted in 1915 by Hungarian composer Béla Bartók to be played on the piano after hearing them sung in the below villages.
- be If I am to undertake an important artistic task, my immediate future-say for the current year, at least-must be secured; otherwise I shall lack the necessary cheerfulness and collectedness.
- bi In both instances it is made once for an entire session, not monthly as in France, or bi-monthly as in Italy.
- bk It is in bk.
- B A squib that tickles A is not At all the thing for B. What's sense to J, is folderol To K, but pleases Q. So, when I come to fill the Col, I know just what to do.
- BF The base usually had 'Burmantofts Faience' or later 'BF on the base, along with the shape number.
- BL Sancti Petri, C. & V. Trachynotus oblongus, C. & V. ovatus, L. Psettus argenteus, L. Platax vespertilio, Bl. Raynaldi, C. &V. Zanclus sp. n. Lactarius delicatulus, C. & V. Equula fasciata, Lacep.
- BC The BC Archives contain the archives of the British Columbia government, and are valuable for both research and preservation activities.
- BO As soon as it had been done, the little maiden made a leap as of joy, and then began to dance about inside the vase, sometimes touching the sandy bottom, but most of the time gliding to and fro in mid-water, turning herself this way and that in graceful caprioles, diving through the archway and coming up out of the grove of seaweeds on the other side; waving her arms about her head with dreamy motions; sometimes resting quietly upon nothing, as if she were asleep; then swimming like a fish with her arms folded and her feet crossed one over the other; and now playing at peep-bo with Oscar behind the rocks.