What is the correct spelling for 2COR?
This word (2Cor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 2COR
- cob "Bob," says Cob; "Chitterbob," says Mob.
- cog He was a small cog in a large cog-laden machine.
- coir You have just to arrange your "jaolees" neatly on your bamboo frame, each overlapping the one below it, then tie them securely in their places with coir rope and your roof is made for a year.
- col "I shall certainly put myself in the way of seeing him, after the spur you have just given to my curiosity," said Col.
- coo The flies ceased to buzz at the windows and the pigeons to coo upon the roof.
- cop He took us down and locked us up; Left us in charge of a Norsky Cop, And we didn't get home till early in the morning."
- cora Never mind my own pigs now, Cora.
- cord So presently, when the kite was well up into the clouds, as Katipah's kite had been, she cut the cord, thinking surely that the same fortune would be for her as had been for Katipah.
- core She was a common vulgar old woman, but loyal to the core, and adored Rupert.
- cork Cork would never let any man come in here.
- Cor I never heard of sin till I came to Liverpool; there's no sin in Cor-r-k!"