What is the correct spelling for 2EA?
This word (2Ea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 2EA
- aa The fleet was delayed at North Aa by another dyke, called the Kirkway.
- ba In some pa-ba-fu'-nan a part of the court is roofed over for shelter in case of rain, but is not walled in.
- ca Silicates of Al, Fe, Ca, K, Na, and Mg are most common, and these metals, in the order given, rank next in abundance.
- da Oui da-Califton-Monsieur Califton must give me satisfaction for the sanglante affront I have received.
- ea I have already remarked that the lady Istar's reputation is torn to shreds; while she and Ea scold Bel handsomely for his ferocity and injustice in destroying the innocent along with the guilty.
- ear The Care of the Ear.
- eat Eat it, now, I say!"
- ec Pone terram stare ad latus, una semi-diametro via e lactea e, tunc ha ec via lactea apparebit circulus parvus, vel ellipsis parva, tota declinans ad latus alterum; eritque simul uno intuitu conspicua, quae nunc no potest nisi dimidia conspici quovis momento.
- ed 1284, 2115, 5718-9; French version, Mellusine, ed.
- em Poor Bess hears 'em in the night when she can't sleep.
- epa As the head of the Department of Labor, the Labor Commissioner supervises, directs, and controls the following agencies Labor Divisions: Commissioner of Labor Deputy Commissioner Administration Division - provides administrative support and handles the business functions of the Department, including responsibility for communications, finance and accounting, human resources, purchasing, research, agency legal services, legislative affairs and constituent services, information technology and data processing services, mail and reception Finance Unit Legal Affairs Unit Information Technology Unit Asbestos Abatement Division - responsible for ensuring asbestos abatement projects are accomplished safely and in accordance with the law, and also administers an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grant program to manage asbestos hazards in schools Employment Standards Division Child Labor Unit - responsible for enforcement of Oklahomas Child Labor statutes Wage and Hour Unit - responsible for processing all wage claims under the Labor Departments jurisdiction Workers' Compensation Enforcement Unit - ensures that all employers comply with the Oklahoma Workers Compensation Act by providing appropriate coverage for their employees Public Employee Occupational Safety and Health Division (PEOSH) - provides consultation and enforcement services to public sector employers to protect public employees from workplace accidents and injuries.
- er The letter-er-came into Blaine's possession, and he read it for himself."
- era The discussion in regard to the merits of poetry with a mission, or poetry that is purely aesthetic, was revived on the occasion of the publication of Untermeyer's book The New Era in American Poetry.
- es "Come with me to my house," said Monsieur Jules Pontet.
- eta But if you give the Siwash yell or the Eta Bita Pie whistle in the outside office he will emerge from his office out over the railing in one joyous jump.
- eu Sous les yeux de ce Dieu si terrible, personne n'aurait eu l'audace de violer ses ordonnances; nul mortel n'eut ose se mettre dans le cas d'attirer sa colere: enfin nul homme n'eut eu le front d'en imposer en son nom, ou d'interpreter ses volontes suivant ses propres fantaisies.
- ga Again and a-ga-ga-gain, I tell you, I'm to be di-di-di-dipped," now speaking furiously, with the voice of an injured man.
- ha Ha, Little Brown Man!
- ia Maria paused a moment.
- la "I'll ask La Touche to have them taken off.
- lea 6 7 21 0 Lea Bridge.
- ma For this woman of Belclare told me that it was believed by many of the old people, when she was a girl living a few miles west of Knock Ma, that they had lived on this earth before as men and women; but, she added, 'You could hardly get them to talk about their belief.
- na The old people called it in Irish Mullach na Sidhe.
- pea I had only to look at our odd assortment of chairs in order to see Evie again as she had stood in the dim back parts of this shop or that-to see again the whites of her eyes, brilliant as if her skin had been a Moor's, her hair dark as a black sweet-pea, the round neck with the little pulse in it, and the slender, just-grown lines of bosom or back or hips as she stooped or straightened.
- ra Sure you don't want me to arrange to borrow a star or two to make a ta-ra-ra for the lady that's made a monkey out of you?
- sea And I thought I would never want to look at the sea again.
- tea 7455. Do you always take the price of it in tea?
- wa "Do not detain me, young girls, for it is bad for me if you detain me, for I will be too heavy for fighting," said Ibago wa Agimlang.
- yea "Yea, Lord," said poor Simon, "Thou knowest all things; Thou knowest that I love Thee."
- Eh You're poor, but I guess you don't know how poor you are,-eh?
- DEA Sylvia, dea-, Sylvia, I didn't mean to give you an impression-" "Stephen, I will have you truthful with me!
- Eva "I'll play for you for a while," volunteered Miriam, "then Eva and Jessica can take my place."
- ET Egomet me coquo et macero et defatigo.
- easy-going EASY-GOING mood, 211, 213. Elephant, 282. Emerson, 23, 175. Empiricism, i., 12, 14, 17, 278. England, 228. Environment, its relation to great men, 223, 226; to great thoughts, 250. Error, 163; duty of avoiding, 18. Essence of good and bad, 200-1.