What is the correct spelling for 2FOR?
This word (2For) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 2FOR
- far That was the way in which it was done, so far as I know.
- fir On looking round, he perceived a large brood of ducks, which had been disturbed by the drifting of a fir branch among them.
- fob As soon as they had confined my arms they left me, and remembering the bank-notes which I had in my fob , I began to fear they had come to the knowledge of this circumstance; though I could not imagine by what means.
- foe They are the worst foe .
- fog It isn't fit for him to come out in the fog ."
- fop Arthur, I confess, has always seemed to me a bit of a fop ; I can't imagine how Laura married him.
- ford The thief elephant was running along Nerbudda's margin to a ford .
- fore At the same time I observed a dense smoke issuing from the fore -hold.
- fork He was looking down toward Wilbur's Fork , a dry water course, two miles away and a thousand feet below.
- form You will say it is a matter of form , but...."
- fort There is a fort which is situated upon a rising ground, and gives the village a romantic appearance.
- four I think it was about four years back.
- fox I want for see the camp-fire t'rough de brush w'en I come from trap de fox an' dem little wild fellers.
- fr One very pretty species is the Polystictus perennis Fr .
- fur But I'll start from the time the fur commenced to fly.
- or "She must be told-you or I must tell her.
- tor Picturesque farmhouses stood in the midst of rich pastures, behind which rose wooded slopes leading to a higher peak, called Pendle Tor , that stood out as a landmark for the district.
- Fer An' thet's what they was arguin' with me fer-wanted me to come."
- Fora It was united to the Quirinal by an isthmus of land cut away by Trajan, but in every other direction was isolated by its perpendicular cliffs:- "Arduus in valles et fora clivus erat."
- Fro There was disturbance among the fighting pairs; some staying with each other, some changing-running to and fro-charging at odd angles.
- Nor I cannot give nor take money."
- Cor The cor anglais suffers slightly from both symptoms.
- FOO The suburbs of Sou-tchoo-foo employed us full three hours in passing before we reached the walls of the city, where a multitude of vessels were lying at anchor.
- FOL 87. In the thirde figure, is shewed how a battaile or bande of men, is ordered with two hornes, fol.
1 words made from the letters 2FOR
3 letter words made from 2FOR:for.