What is the correct spelling for 2ML?
This word (2Ml) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 2ML
- al It is near these grounds that the "Arcadians" still hold their al fresco meetings.
- cl a primary alcohol + 2 ferricytochrome cL an aldehyde + 2 ferrocytochrome cL + 2 H+ A periplasmic quinoprotein alcohol dehydrogenase is only present in methylotrophic bacteria.
- fl FLOOD, s. flood-tide, F 259, 1059, 1062; Flode, high water, A. ii. 46. 6; Flood, river, B 4. m 7. 30; HF. 72; on a fl. , in a state of flood, T. iii. 640; Flodes, pl. floods, B 3777.
- il In fact, they are considered quite comme il faut, so I have no objection to your wearing yours.
- BL Lord Bl. But I forget-you admitted that you were but trifling with my affection-take back your pin-cushion.
- LL I suppose she'll be back in a minute, and Ormsby can't do much anyway.