What is the correct spelling for 2TEXT?
This word (2Text) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 2TEXT
- dexter This-this is a little friend of mine, Dexter , he said, down from the hills.
- exit After the heavy ceremonial entrance and exit of dishes, she begged the earl to accompany her for an examination of the contents of the box.
- next You'll see what you get next time!
- tax Sport, though not so good as it used to be, is still very fair, and to run down to Great Wood in the duke's country is sufficient to tax the powers of the finest weight-carrying hunter, whilst only the man with a quick eye to a country can live with hounds.
- Taxed The papers taxed were to carry a stamp showing that the duties on them had been paid.
- EXT More would be needed in order to identify Ext groups in MM(k) with motivic cohomology.