What is the correct spelling for 2TIM?
This word (2Tim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 2TIM
- acts age
- acts like
- aim She has but one thought, one care, one end and aim in life-her husband."
- dim Windows showed dim candles, in the distance a sharp cry broke the silence and then fell away again.
- rim Upon the front rim of the upper shelf some one, perhaps the dead father in his invalid days, had carved a motto with a knife, the motto that is also that of the British arms.
- tam You make me one tam fool!
- ti For, she said, as she had lain awake only the night before, she had heard enough in talk between the bannerman and his wife to learn her secret-how that she was the only daughter of the rightful emperor, the Prince Kung-ti, whose guardian and chief adviser the present emperor had been; how this trusted protector had made away with poor Kung-ti in order that he might usurp the throne; and how she, the Princess Woo, had been flung into the swift Hwang-ho, from the turbid waters of which she had been rescued by the bannerman of the Dragon Gate.
- tia 3, 3, 'Sed meus in Geticis ad Martia signa pruinis a rigido teritur centurione liber, dicitur et nostros cantare Britannia versus.
- tic The clock went on with its slow swing, tic-tac, tic-tac, an utterly inhuman time-measurer; but she heard the sound of every second, through the midst of the uproar in the fir-trees, which bent their tall heads hissing to the blast, and swinging about in the agony of their strife.
- tie That's four to make up to tie them.
- time But that time was not yet.
- tin But Martin did not care what they said or thought.
- tip It could not be very deep where Dicky was, just beyond the tip of the point.
- tum It was a kind of muffled pounding at first, like the beginning of a long distance call, "lumpty-tum-tum; lumpty-tum-tum."