What is the correct spelling for 31AND?
This word (31And) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 31AND
- add Add the yolks of two raw eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- aid It is proper that those who have too much should have the right of coming to the aid of those who have too little.
- an But of course there was an answer to it-there must be.
- ana The islands were named by a pious priest, who made the map; and those we see in looking out from Santa Barbara are San Miguel, Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, Ana, Capa.
- anode Scientists at Saint Louis University have used carbon-supported alcohol dehydrogenase with poly(methylene green) as an anode, with a nafion membrane, to achieve about 50 μA/cm2.
- ans Qu. Who do you say that it is?-Ans.
- ant The ideal Javanese girl is silent and expressionless as a wooden doll, speaking only when it is necessary, and then with a little whispering voice which can hardly be heard by an ant; she must walk foot before foot and slowly like a snail, laugh silently without opening her lips; it is unseemly for the teeth to show, that is to be like a clown.
- ante But in reality none was awaiting an audience in the ante-room, there were no splendid envoys there, no humble petitioners, no agas, no messengers, none but the Vizier's own slaves.
- anti I had been walking parallel to it for some distance when a British aeroplane dropped some bombs too close to be pleasant, causing quite a stir in the wood, shortly followed by an anti-aircraft gun opening fire not far away.
- any Have you any ladies with you?
- aunt And now Aunt Jane is coming.
- band The nose-band of one of them had come off, Alister had him by a horn in each hand, and a fierce struggle was going on between them, while the other was pulling away from his companion as if determined to take to the hills.
- end What would be the end?
- enid Enid neither knew nor cared.
- hand Her hand is trembling strangely.
- undo Many think that he is honest yet, and some or more think him to be a fool that would raise himself, but think that he will undo himself by endeavouring it.
- Ain't An' we ain't hankerin' to play with him.
- And You can do it, and you must do it!
- Ann Ann had gone to pack her little baggage with Susan's help, but she had bid me remain with the child.
- Ind Ogle County, Ills., 84 species; Cook County, Ills., 94 species; Richmond, Ind., 72 species; Western Iowa, 108 species.
- Andy Andy had women folks to do for him.