What is the correct spelling for 3BA?
This word (3Ba) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 3BA
- aa AA amyloidosis is a complication of a number of inflammatory diseases and infections, although only a small portion of patients with these conditions will go on to develop AA amyloidosis.
- ab Ab Canty was carried to another room, and Tom Foss, who nearly shook to pieces when lifted from the water, was helped after his friend.
- aba Central business district or Commercial district ABA Business Center, the tallest building in Tirana, Albania Abbey business centres, UK City Business Center, Bratislava East Pacific Center, skyscraper complex in China (nearing completion in 2013) Gibraltar Business Centre, 209 Main Street, GIBRALTAR Gårda Business Center, Sweden International Business Center, planned supertall building in Korea Jumeirah Business Center 1, 46-floor tower in Dubai (proposed) Millennium Business Center, Romania National Business Center, US Parus Business Centre Templeton Business Centre, Glasgow Vojvodina Sports and Business Center, Serbia serviced office
- ba Insufficient speech is better than no speech, in one regard-the speaker had tried words, and if they fail, hereafter he needs not reflect that he did not even try-so with me now, that loving you, Ba , with all my heart and soul, all my senses being lost in one wide wondering gratitude and veneration, I press close to you to say so, in this imperfect way, my dear dearest beloved!
- baa The Celtics were formed in 1946 as a team in the Basketball Association of America, and became part of the National Basketball Association after the merger of the BAA and the National Basketball League to form the NBA in the fall of 1949.
- bad Things were in bad shape.
- bag Now I must run along with my bag .
- ban Ban had been waiting outside the laboratory.
- bap A bacon sandwich (also known in the UK as a bacon sarnie, bacon butty/buttie, bacon bap , bacon barm or bacon cob and as a bacon sanger or piece n bacon in Scotland) is a form of sandwich made from cooked bacon between two slices of bread, usually buttered.
- bar He was in 'ere only 'arf an hour ago, standing in this very bar .
- bat But Bat continued to look puzzled.
- bay When they failed in this attempt, the people of Casco Bay , in 1658, recognized the authority of Massachusetts.
- bb The pneumatic BB gun can attain much higher velocities than the traditional spring piston types.
- be Why should you be ?"
- bi Bi had played one year in the freshwater college at left tackle and knew a touchdown from a nose-guard, and that was about all.
- bk Bk Quartered in Quebec and Montreal, 74; disaster to, by shipwreck, 74. "Hungry Year."
- B By O. B . Frothingham.
- Bah Bah, it is an age since yesterday!
- BIA Air Anglia hoped that the merger with BIA as well as Air Wales and Air Westward to form Air UK would help improve the merged entity's competitive position vis-à-vis its rivals by giving it a bigger network covering all parts of the UK, which would result from combining Air Anglia's year-round scheduled services linking important oil and gas industry centres in the Eastern half of Britain with BIA s scheduled operations across the Western half of the British Isles.
- BC After the 1991 provincial election, the BC Liberals displaced the British Columbia Social Credit Party as the provinces centre-right conservative party opposed to the centre-left British Columbia New Democratic Party.
1 words made from the letters 3BA
3 letter words made from 3BA:ba3.