What is the correct spelling for 3DB?
This word (3Db) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 3DB
- ab There was much noise and puffing and the train was under way. Jimsy, wildly remembering his good-by to Uncle Ab, flung up the train window and waved a frantic hand.
- bb This is a true competition BB gun, with a micrometer adjustable rear peep sight, a sling, and a precision smoothbore barrel.
- da In his remarks on painting, Leonardo da Vinci sums up the achievements of the two. zum lieben bist du da doch komm mir nicht zu nah – Nymphoman by rosenstolz
- dab An Italian's servant will buy a halfpenny worth of bacon-fat or lard or preserved tomato, and as such small quantities cannot be weighed she receives a spoonful of lard or a dab of butter wrapped up in a leaf, and the whole is tied up and carried home in a brilliant cotton handkerchief.
- db Berkeley DB puts no constraints on the records data.
- dy Down in the mountain deep, Fiddle and drum, tiddle-dy-um, Are doing the Leopard Leap!
- B He was born about 444 B.C., probably at Athens.
- D Washington, D.C., December 1, 1906. Thos.
- CB Blake previously worked at CIBC and CB Richard Ellis, and has sat on numerous boards, including Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne’s transit investment strategy advisory panel.