What is the correct spelling for 3PLICE?
This word (3Plice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 3PLICE
- place She keeps its clothes in a box, and I remember when I was a little girl that she once showed them to me, and told me I was to take the place of that little girl, and that frightened me dreadfully, because I thought that I would have to die, and have my clothes put in a box.
- police We were all presented to His Excellency the Prefet de Police by my friend Mons.
- policy =Hapsburg, House of=, end of its policy of territorial expansion, ii, 193; effect of the Bayonne negotiations on, iii. 163 et seq.; seeks indemnity for lost domains, 195; hopes of regaining lost territory, 199; demoralization in, 215; matrimonial alliance with N. , 249, 251; iv. 43; democratic blows at the dignity of, iii. 256; iv. 37; withdraws from the leadership of Germany, iii. 330.
- public Buonaparte attributed his escape chiefly to the irregular mode of living which his multifarious occupations involved; he seldom dined two days following at the same hour, hardly ever stirred out of the palace except with his attendants about him for some review or public ceremony, and perhaps never appeared unguarded except where his appearance must have been totally unexpected.
- splice For a complete treatise on the subject the reader may be referred to The Book of Knots, being a Complete Treatise on the Art of Cordage, illustrated by 172 Diagrams, showing the Manner of making every Knot, Tie and Splice , by Tom Bowling (London, 1890).