What is the correct spelling for 3YEAR?
This word (3Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 3YEAR
- bear You must bear and I must bear.
- dear Say it, Betty dear, won't you?
- ear His hand was at his sound ear.
- fear Never fear; I shall come back in good time.
- gear How it stirred within her sudden tender recollections of the quiet hours when, dressed out in some quaint head-gear, or contadina costume, or merely in her own everyday frock, she had sat perched up on a high stool, or on a pile of boxes, dreaming to herself, or listening to the talk between the two men.
- hear Hear it from me.
- lear It was awful, said Mr. Lear.
- near He never came near me.
- pear She heard the cry again, and now she fancied that it came from the big pear.
- rear The rear waves were also to act as carrying parties.
- sear Sear the meat on both sides, then cook more slowly until done.
- tear He noticed, too, that all through the interview she had not shed a tear.
- wear It would wear out any man's patience, and ours broke down the day before yesterday.
- yaw Squire Darnel's man is very civil vor sartain; but I'ave no thoughts on him I'll assure yaw.
- yea Yea, to my latest moment, I'll call upon Thee, Lord.
- yeah Massa Tom done tole me to sweep dish yeah place, an' ef yo' doan let me alone, why-why-" "Huh!
- year An', after all, I ain't been workin' the whole year for nothin'.
- yearn Long after young Mosher, who loved his Talmud, had retired to sway over it, Sara could yearn at this tintype.
- years I don't believe any one has been in here for years."
- yew The light of this window was still further subdued by a fine old yew-tree, which stood in the yard close behind it.
- Ya Marya had no longer a single relation in the world.
- Ye Ye don't b'long in Mac'n, do ye?
- Yer I'll stan' to yer back."
- Your I'm going in your place.
- act as though
- act as witness
- act beneath oneself