What is the correct spelling for 42BD?
This word (42Bd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 42BD
- bad Mister, he said, looking Father gravely and courteously in the face, you got cholera bad and might die to-night if you don't take medicine quick.
- body And she knew of the movement of these waves as the soul of one of the drowned, already released from the body , might know of the movement on the surface of the sea beneath which its body was hidden.
- both "I confess, I am in great anxiety of mind, both on your account and on hers.
- but If it were my sister, or any one dear to me-but"-he shrugged-"views on that matter differ."
- 42nd Entered the army, and obtained a captaincy in the 42nd or 1st Battalion of Royal Highlanders, 1756. Appointed aide-de-camp to Major-General Amherst, 1759, with whom he made the campaigns in Canada of that and the following year.
4 words made from the letters 42BD
3 letter words made from 42BD:2d4, 42d, bd2, d24.