What is the correct spelling for 45MM?
This word (45Mm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 45MM
- man Her whole ambition was forgotten for a moment in the thought of the man beside her.
- many Of the many trials she had had to endure, this, she told herself, was the bitterest.
- may A fact of which you may have been aware."
- mean No, no, you can't do that, Pettifer answered, nor do I mean you to.
- men To meet old friends and comrades; to ride with them in the contests that all true men of his kind love; to compare experiences and exchange news and gossip with widely separated neighbors-had been a pleasure.
- money Forms for keeping and stating accounts, and for making returns, and for warrants for money s to be issued from the treasury were prescribed, and in all those forms the secretary of the treasury adopted the money unit recognized in the constitution, and which had been ordained four years before by the congress of the confederation.
- 35mm The same KD series 35mm cannons are used in the Leopard 1 based Gepard and Type 74 tank based Type 87 SPAAG and Marksman self-propelled anti-aircraft guns (SPAAG).