What is the correct spelling for 4HOURS?
If you've misspelled "4hours", fear not! Here are a few suggestions for a correct spelling: "4 hours", "four hours" or "4 hrs". Remember, it's always best to use words instead of digits for formal writing.
Correct spellings for 4HOURS
- fours I saw her playing fours with her friends in the park.
- hoers The foal kept frisking and prancing around, seeming to enjoy the hoers who cheered and laughed.
- hour I need to go to my room and take an hour break.
- houri The goddess Nut was represented by a woman with the head of a lioness, Houri, in pre-Islamic art.
- Houris In paradise, the brides of Allah are known as houris.
- hours I need to go to the library for hours today.
- Ours The ours was enormous.
- pours He pours the hot water into the mug and adds a tea bag.
- Sours The taste of the milk in the cereal sours quickly when it's left out too long.
- tours We were able to take the city tours.
- Yours I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Yours truly, [insert name].