What is the correct spelling for 4YEAR?
This word (4Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 4YEAR
- bear I couldn't bear it from him.
- dear "Yes, dear; it was.
- ear The Duke trembled with alarm, as these sounds reached his ear.
- fear There's no fear in him.
- gear The man nodded, and immediately the gear snatched the cab ahead with a violent jerk.
- hear "I did not hear it all.
- lear 40. 184. Shakespeare's King Lear.
- near And so very near!
- pear I should like to have one more go at old mother Moncrief's pear-tree; that's all.
- rear The door at the rear opened suddenly, and a girl stood upon the threshold.
- sear And so, with a feeling of guilt, and in strictest privacy, I turned to the women's section of the Sear, Roebuck Catalog for research and knowledge of the innermost secrets about women's wear.
- tear "But if the blacks see it they'll tear it down surely," I remarked.
- wear For that I wear it.
- yaw Suddenly the schooner in front of me gave a violent yaw, turning, perhaps, through twenty degrees; and almost at the same moment one shout followed another from on board.
- yea Yea, and without proceeding as far as did the Apostle Paul?
- yeah "Lenny-this piece of green glass-the thing's shaped like the letter Q." "Yeah, sort of.
- year 5062. In what year was that?
- yearn She would look out of the window after him, as he sallied forth in his best array, and her heart would yearn with delight; and once, when Peter de Groodt, struck with the youngster's gallant appearance on a bright Sunday morning, observed, "Well, after all, Dolph does grow a comely fellow!"
- years I have been here for the last two years.
- yew The Irish Druids made their wands of divination from the yew-tree; and, like the ancient priests of Egypt, Greece, and Rome, are believed to have controlled spirits, fairies, daemons, elementals, and ghosts while making such divinations.
- Ya A light was seen upstairs at Minato-ya, and just as the whistle of a train was sounded, our boat pushed its nose deep into the sand.
- Ye I wouldna like to be over-confeedent, Mr. Fenwick, and ye'll understand I'm only geevin' ye my own eempression....
- Yer Don't yer wish yer was back, mate?
- Your Of course I take your word.
- act as though
- act as witness
- act beneath oneself