What is the correct spelling for 5'O?
This word (5'o) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 5'O
- co With a good ship, a good captain, a full passenger list, the hearty co -operation of all, and right good weather, it was almost a record passage for co mfort and enjoyment.
- go "You will not go .
- io 83. "Essendo carestia e de' buoni giudici e di belle donne, io mi servo di certa idea che mi viene alla mente."
- ko Sing was certainly right in saying that there were many travelers, although the merchants like Ko were a minority.
- mo Listen, Mo , now that you feel sorry for me, how about dinner next week?
- Jo In fact, the boat might almost as well have gone to St. Jo by land, for she was walking most of the time, anyhow-climbing over reefs and clambering over snags patiently and laboriously all day long.
- Lo However, he underwent the blame, and it created him enemies, and prepossess'd ye Lo .
- DO You do not know me, mademoiselle.
- OI Well, oi dunno; you can't stay out here.
- BO "Perhaps the bearer of this note, Bo Muzem, may be induced to obtain them, so that they also may be ransomed.