What is the correct spelling for 5A?
This word (5A) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 5A
- aa There be neere vnto Schalholt, vpon the South shore of Island three small parishes standing betweene two most swift riuers Thiorsaa and Olffwis Aa, being in a maner destitute both of wood and turfe, which is the accustomed fewell of the countrey.
- ab We considered only what would happen in coil cd if a current was started in coil ab.
- ac Maesta igitur civitas ac prope inops consilii comitiorum die in campum descendit.
- ai Going to his mother, Ai Powlo said, "I have a man who would make thee a good husband.
- ak Through its name ak, the goose symbol became the synonym of all ak or ka words.
- al 5. Met'ric-al, arranged in measures, as poetry and music.
- ar So he goes ar-round exhibitin' th' recent site, an' warnin' people that, whin they ar-re shootin' bears, they must see that their gun is kept loaded an' their face is nailed on securely.
- au There was a rim of Hattie au natural left around her lips.
- av It's never out av order to praise Misther Stirling.
- ba It took the form of a bird with human hands and head; it was called the ba."
- ca "Good shop," began the old man, reckoning on his fingers, "ca-pital shop; neat parlour-very neat; upper storey, two rooms; one splendid; cosy bed-room; rent of the whole, only thirty-five pounds a-year-only thirty-five pounds a-year!"
- da Da Loglio told us that he had taken a small part in this conspiracy, and had thought it prudent to get out of the way.
- ea The Ea-element explains the fish-scales and the antelope provides the horns.
- fa One is o-ki-ad', for the growth of beans; another is los-kod', for abundant camotes, and the third is fa-kil', the ceremony for rain.
- ga 52, 53 1891-95 Charles F. Crisp Ga.
- ha Ha, what do I see afore me?
- ia Though it was dark Julia knew that he had turned to look at her.
- la He kept his little eyes on me; then he said, "J'adore la peinture!"
- ma "Ma-" began Ingeborg; then stopped.
- na A-na Of bloom, a flower.
- ra The priests declare themselves against the king, and recognize in Ani the genuine blood of Ra.
- sa Aim-sa took the gun and turned back to the hut.
- ta Hur's helpin' ta leddie i' ta teach tap.
- va Put twenty sequins on a card, and if you win go paroli, seven, and the va, and leave the game when they turn up.
- wa They draw incredible loads, but, as if the toil which often makes every breath a groan or a gasp were not enough, they shout incessantly with a coarse, guttural grunt, something like Ha huida, Ho huida, wa ho, Ha huida, etc.
- Ah Ah, do I not know!
- Ya Marya remained in his power!
- AF M-m-most s-set th-the h-house af-f-fire w-with it.
- AP The poem was omitted from the 1795 edition, only the first eight lines being used in the short poem "To Shylock Ap-Shenken."
- AW Aw, leave your guns alone- take your drinks, quick!
- AM I am with him here now.