What is the correct spelling for 5IT?
This word (5It) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 5IT
- at "Not at all, dear brother. You got me curious to see where you at Which you game when I see can you get that – Sunshine by Fantasia Barrino
- bit Not a bit; go on. Though it is, I admit The tiniest bit – Thank Goodness by Unknown Author
- ct Diploma in Actuarial Techniques The Diploma in Actuarial Techniques is sent to students on completion of all Core Technical stage subjects: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CT5, CT6, CT7, CT8 and CT.
- fit Nevertheless he went on board, and after a fit of illness soon recovered. A soul she should have for great actions fit; Prudence and wisdom to direct her wit: – The Choice by John Pomfret
- il A Royal Commission was appointed, dated April 3, 1855, "to inquire into the condition of lunatic asylums in Scotland, and the existing state of the law of that country in reference to lunatics and lunatic asylums."
- in And what is it that you like in him?
- io Now it was a tiger, with his body banded with yellow and his white opaque delicate wings spotted with black; now the great green silken Luna with long curved tails bordered with lilac or gold, and vest of ermine; now some quivering Catocala, with afterwings spread to show orange and black and crimson; now the golden-brown Io, with one great black velvet spot; and now some rarer, shyer fellow over which we gloated.
- Cit Carnegie Institute of Technology (CIT), now part of the Carnegie Mellon University Carnegie Museum of Art, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which awards the Carnegie Prize Carnegie Museum of Natural History, featuring the famous Dinosaur Hall The Carnegie collection, a series of educational figures based on the exhibits in Dinosaur Hall Carnegie Steel Company Carnegie United Kingdom Trust, a charitable foundation
- Git I can't git to Bindon to-morrow in time, if I ride the trail."
- HIT Don't hit a fellow when he's down.
- ET Transvolat in medio posita, et fugientia captat.