What is the correct spelling for 60DEG?
This word (60Deg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 60DEG
- beg What do I say, I beg? ROGER, CARMEN & FRANZ: What you say is "break a leg"! LEO: – It's Bad Luck to Say Good Luck on Op'ning Night by Unknown Author
- dag Dag met with his relation Helgi in a place called Fioturlund, and pierced him through with his spear.
- dago And the roomers: English, German, and American, with their horrible whiskey and their ever-lasting gibberish of "wop" and "dago," their hints and blustering invitations to join mysterious fraternities which no one seemed to understand or explain.
- de The special promises I want to hear Las palabras de amor Let me hear the words of love Despacito mi amor – Las Palabras De Amor (The Words Of Love) by queen
- deb And as a former Waldorf deb, I'll make fashion my cause celeb – Goin' Places by Unknown Author
- deck [O the green that thunders aft along the deck!] Are you sick o' towns and men? You must sign and sail again, For it's "Johnny Bowlegs, pack your kit and trek!" Through the gorge that gives the stars at noon-day clear -- – The Song Of The Banjo by Rudyard Kipling
- den Starry jealousy does keep my den Cold and hoar; Weeping o're, I hear the father of the ancient men. – Earth's Answer by William Blake
- dew Who met Fand walking among flaming dew By a grey shore where the wind never blew, – The Secret Rose by William Butler Yeats
- dig (ref)och det tog sin tid att komma ver dig alla bilderna vad dom har jagat mig – Det Tog Sin Tid by RATATA
- doc I said, "It ain't my drinkin' or my smokin' doc It's my drop dead darlin' rockin' me around the clock" – If Her Lovin' Don't Kill Me by aaron tippin
- dog Then you, ye auld, snick-drawing dog! Ye cam to Paradise incog, – Address to the Devil by Robert Burns
- doge In our own National Gallery we have the portrait of the Doge Loredan, which is one of those pictures which can teach you many things when you have learned to look with seeing eyes.
- eeg The electrode was tested on an electrical test bench and on human subjects in four modalities of EEG activity, namely: (1) spontaneous EEG, (2) sensory event-related potentials, (3) brain stem potentials, and (4) cognitive event-related potentials.
- keg He had nothing to subsist on but three small loaves, and a little keg of cider, and an old tar tub which he had filled with brackish water, upon which the oily curdle of the tar was floating. Finger food and an ice cold keg, They won't cost you an arm and a leg! – Party At The Leper Colony by weird al yankovic
- leg Weel-mounted on his grey mare Meg, A better never leg, – Tam O' Shanter by Robert Burns
- peg There's just one course to follow; keep the peace at any price, and give the Hochwaldians not the slightest peg on which to hang a charge that Americans have been responsible for any trouble that might arise.
- tag Then they took possession of the school-house and played tag over the benches for the rest of the day.
- tog TOG – Brenneke deformation bullet (German: Torpedo Optimal-Geschoß)UmbPT – Umbrella pointUNI-Classic – RWS deformation bullet, ex-TUG after Brenneke-license was not renewed.
- Reg "Perhaps he is going for higher game," said Reg , as they walked down Brisbane Street, struck, as every visitor is, with the overwhelming extent to which female beauty was represented there.
- DEM "We don't hab none o' dem on shore in de Souf.
- DEG Sleep was hardly to be thought of, for at no time during the night did the mercury drop below 100 deg.
- DENG Collective leadership in China is generally considered to have begun with Deng Xiaoping in the 1970s, who tried to encourage the Politburo Standing Committee to rule by consensus in order to prevent the authoritarianism of Maoist rule.
4 words made from the letters 60DEG
3 letter words made from 60DEG:60e, d60, e06, g60.