What is the correct spelling for 6FEET?
This word (6Feet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 6FEET
- beet Some hundreds of yards from the village I noticed a woman lost in the immense beet fields.
- fat Do you think I'm very fat ?
- fate Think of Pawlick's fate , of your brother's death!"
- feat "Marry me, Carrie," he said, as if to prove that his stiff lips could repeat their incredible feat .
- fed "Well we do, and now we want to be fed .
- fee So with the fee saved and the cheer and table out, I kin paper the rooms.
- feed Finally I gave him a direction which would cut another trail-not where he had intended to go, but at least leading to horse feed .
- feel It's love, and it's what I want you to feel for me.
- felt He felt that it was good even to live.
- fete After the Theatre there was sumptuous lunch in All Souls', and then a fete in St. John's Gardens.
- feud He looked up, to see the face of a man with whom in the dead years of the past he had been in bitter feud .
- fiat Lawyers may plead, and juries may acquit; but the fiat of public opinion goes forth against the suspected wretch, and on his forehead for ever shows the dark brand of Cain.
- fit It isn't fit for you to go on in this way.
- fleet Where is our space battle fleet ?
- foot The Prince is on foot .
- fort I was coming over in a day or two perhaps, to stay at the Fort , and if I do, I dare say I shall have to make a call on you."
- fret "Well, I go with Sally, and want to get all I can in the way of health, learning, and manners while I'm here; and I'm real glad Miss Orne has come, for Madame's old-fashioned, niminy priminy ways did fret me dreadfully.
- ft W. Vernoux, 1920 ft .
- meet They happened to meet the other day.
- Feet When he had the bit of stone in his hand, Monsieur Roger let it fall from the height of about three feet.
- Fest 1936 Main cameraman at Leni Riefenstahls Olympia - Teil 1: Fest der Völker, Teil 2: Fest der Schönheit 1938 cameraman at Luis Trenkers Liebesgrüße aus dem Engadin 1939 cameraman at Arnold Fancks A German Robinson Crusoe 1939 Assistant at BDM-Werk Glaube und Schönheit mit dem Film Glaube und Schönheit
- Fees Samarendra was soon provided with a post as clerk, which yielded enough to provide the cost of his father's funeral ceremony and also enabled him to pay Nagendra's school fees.
- FUT You see, she said, there's to be a dance down at the hall at Eureka, and I haven't kicked a fut since last spring.