What is the correct spelling for 7.S.?
This word (7.s.) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 7.S.
- saw He saw the big roadsteads of the East and West Indies and anchored vessels mirrored in waveless seas.
- say "Don't let his excellency hear you say so in that tone.
- see Did you see a young lady come out of it lately?
- show Then, lest she should think he had but one, he extended the other; and then gave a vigorous hop with both of them, to show her that he did not really need wings, but could get on perfectly well without them.
- six It's eight minutes to six .
- such I lived in Pascalville, then, and used to be a great deal at their house, and it was as plain as daylight to me that Judith was in love with her cousin, although she was such a quiet girl that few people suspected it, and I know he did not.
- says "Mr. Benny," says I, "Miss Morgan."