What is the correct spelling for 7AND?
This word (7And) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 7AND
- add "Well, I will add ten more, provided it is done to-night," said the Count.
- aid "You are very good," Bernard Maddison said earnestly; "but, so far as defence is concerned, I will have no lawyer's aid.
- an It will be ready in half an hour.
- ana There were tears and sighs, swoonings and sobs, at the parting between Don Gregorio and Ana Felix.
- ans The poor A-ca-di-ans lost their homes and all that they had.
- ant Or maybe aim at a beetle or a red ant and watch him struggle to survive.
- any Have you any work for me?"
- band Outside somewhere a band was playing.
- end "If I go up again, it means the end for me.
- hand "Not even what's at hand.
- land "But the worst was when we got on land again.
- nd Original read: position, if I ... f ... every dec ... fellow in the Institute had ... outraged ... nd ...
- rand "Frankly, now that I understand your purpose, Mr. Rand, I must say that I am quite glad that Mrs. Fleming took this step.
- sand I took her out and placed her gently on the sand, and she gradually opened her eyes and fastened them on me.
- wand And he touched Florian with his wand.
- And Told it to you and me.
- Ann "Gone out for orders," said Ann.
- Ind And that is in Ind the more.
- Andy Andy and I are leaving together.