What is the correct spelling for 7FT?
This word (7Ft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 7FT
- aft "Thank you, Sir," I said, and went aft.
- at "I live at Highgate," he replied.
- ct Nitrogen and potassium in combination, which gave the largest gains and greatest profit in the Station vineyard at Fredonia, showed a 13 per ct.
- eft It is only a nasty eft, which nothing eats, not even those vulgar pike in the pond."
- fa He was a student of the literary excellences and had decided to devote his entire life to the engaging task of reducing the most perfectly matched analogy to the least possible number of words when the unexpected appearance of Fa Fai unsettled his ambitions.
- fat So it is with butter fat.
- fe In f or fe?
- fit Here was the fit place for their meeting, she thought; here was the fit place for her to walk thinking of him.
- fl Lighter verse: Here I came to take my ease, Agreeably disappointed to find no fl- Mrs. Job, your bread and butter Is quite too utterly, utterly utter!
- nt Go round the pi-i-i-i-i-i-nt!
- oft Of those beloved fields she oft Had heard her Father tell In phrase that now with echoes soft Haunted her lonely cell; – Russian Fugitive, The by William Wordsworth
- It And there is shelter under it, But should that other come, I spit: – Words For Music Perhaps by William Butler Yeats
- T One was a gypsy and the on the Q.T. One was a partridge In a pear tree – November Song by Unknown Author
- Yt At length with rounsefal, from stock vntruncked yt harssheth.
- ST To someone else instead! Oh Genevieve, St. Genevieve, Where were you when my youth was sold? Dear Genevieve, sweet Genevieve, – Simple Joys of Maidenhood by Unknown Author
- F Can I get a syllabus a little discipline? Judge me on a scale from A to F! You wasted all my time learning how to rhyme, now left me hangin from a treble clef! – Somebody Give Me A Grade by phineas and ferb
- FF 2, 1, 140 ff.
- ET And now, meine Damen und Herren... Mesdames et Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen- The Kit Kat Klub is proud to present a most talented young lady from England. Yes- England! I give you- and don't forget – Don't Tell Mama by Unknown Author