What is the correct spelling for 7MMAH?
This word (7Mmah) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 7MMAH
- man He's a strong man -and a wise man .
- many He was a vigorous worker in the ranks of one of the large Church of England missionary societies, a strenuous parson who held a charmed life against the many evils prowling in his field of labour.
- may Departments have worked overtime until the single hope of the United States government is that it may never hear of you again. The man I hoped would say Come to me, be my life But darling come what may I'll just keep on pretending – The One That Got Away by Nana Mouskouri
- mean People who are experienced within an inch of their lives, submerged in experience, until all you can see of them is a tired look, are always calling out to the man who sees a thing as he is going by-sees it, I mean , with his mind; sees it without having to put his feet in it-they are always calling out to him to come back and be with them, and know life, as they call it, and duck under to Experience. For places I've been and what I've seen For giving me the strangest dreams But you never let me know just what they mean – Shame On The Night by DIO
- men Had it been otherwise he might have had his name inscribed with the honourable ones of the earth-those men whose claims are ratified by their happy effects. In the port of Amsterdam there's a sailor who drinks. And he drinks and he drinks and he drinks once again. He drinks to the health of the whores of Amsterdam. Who have promised their love to a thousand other men. – Amsterdam by John Denver
- money I could leave the country to-morrow with this money , and go out and join Uncle James, and make my fortune by and by.
- Ummah In a discussion regarding the name of the organization, the proposed names were the "National Awakening Party", the "Party Kebangkitan Nahdlatul Ummah " and the "Ummah Party".